Karihome Growing-Up milk is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of children aged up to 1-3 years old. It is specially formulated to enhance the natural goodness of goat milk to better meet the nutritional needs of growing toddlers and young children:
Karihome Goat Milk formulas contain:
- High ẞ-casein and medium chain fatty acids for more efficient digestion and absorption.
- High levels of natural nucleotides that are essential for the overall growth and development.
- Use of 100% whole goat milk & our gentle processing system preserves more natural nutrition.
Brain, Eye and Physical Development
- Taurine: - Helps support overall mental and physical development.
- Choline:-Helps support overall mental functioning.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) and Linoleic Acid (Omega 6): - Precursors of DHA and AA.
- EPA: - Precursor of DHA
- DHA & AA: - Important building blocks for development of the brain and eyes in infants. (only for children up to 3 years old)
- Iron: - Important component of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body to help the body’s production of energy.
- Vitamin A: - Essential for the functioning of the eye.
- Calcium: - Helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium: - Helps in the absorption and retention of calcium.
- Vitamin D3: - Helps support calcium absorption and improves bone strength.
- Vitamin K: - Works synergistically with vitamin D on bone metabolism to build strong bones.
Maintaining a Healthy Digestive System
- Inulin: - Helps support growth of good intestinal flora in the gut.
- Oligofructose:-Stimulates the bifidobacteria, resulting in a significant increase of the beneficial bifidobacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Probiotics: - Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Building up a child’s defence system
- Zinc: - Helps in physical development.